Friday, March 11, 2011

I refuse. Budget Rental Car.

I refuse to talk about Charlie Sheen.  I want to so bad, but I'm not going to give him anymore publicity.  Even on a blog with five followers.

I really am pissed at Budget Rental Cars.  I don't know why people can't have good customer service.  I left something in the car we rented and I called like four times as soon as I noticed and I got the run around the whole time.  Finally, last night (that's the day after we dropped the car off at noon), they FINALLY went and checked the car.  Really?  You went and physically checked 24 hours after I called the first time? I think we called a total of 8 times and only got somebody who wanted to help us one time.  They said they'd call back in 20 minutes three times and never did.  And now, the binder I left in the car is gone.


No comments: