Monday, August 25, 2008

Rain. Fitting.

Ugh. Today has been a crappy day. And outside it looks like crapola. Fits my mood. Today has been a crappy day at work. Why? The BS that I thought I left in my old unit craned its ugly head. Really a kick in the pants, if I had anything to kick.

I really wanted to go and walk Dixie today too, but I have a feeling if I did that, I'd get horribly rained on. Then again, with my luck, it won't rain at all.

A couple days ago I got a wake up call. A reminder that mistakes you make seem to keep coming back and back and back. And to think, Brad had the nerve to contact me again after I had told him never to contact me again. What the hell. I thought that I'd be able to move on with my life... but now I'm being dragged right back in. Its a very frustrating feeling. The stress that had finally subsided thanks to a certain somebody being out of my life and also out of that crappy-ass unit. Sigh. Insult on Injury, I have to get counseled.

No comments: