Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feeling... nothing :)

I recently found out that my first real boyfriend knocked some girl, with twins no less!

I thought, back in the day, that I'd always have feelings for this guy. Weren't we all so naive when we were kids? I thought that he was the man for me up until about college timeframe. We were together in 8th grade, though kept in close contact up until mid-college. I think we went completely different ways at some point. That sounds kind of bad, but it's not really meant to be. I don't like to think that I'm better than him in some way, we're just different.

But when I read the note about the twins, I didn't feel anything, no jealousy, no regret. Just nothing. It's been like that for some time, with exes. I guess it's part of being satisfied with the relationship I'm in so much so that I don't even care about past loves. Good feeling really. Moving forward with him, leaving these others behind... yeah! :)

No comments: