Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dumpy.

I'm feeling rather dumpy today. There are reasons for these feelings of mine, but I don't know. I guess everything is rather dull as well.

Something that I've been thinking about lately is that I really am annoyed at the Army. Maybe somehow it's all my fault... but really I feel as though my hands are tied.

The number one, most important reason why I wanted to be in the Army was to live overseas. This is what I wanted. I wanted to move back to Europe for a little while. Like three years or so. In fact, that's the only way I would stay in the Army in the first place. Even if I had to go straight to a unit that is deploying... at least I'd be coming home to somewhere cool like Germany or something. I really don't understand how after spending a tour in Kuwait that I got no choice on where I got stationed when I got back. In fact, my branch manager didn't even tell me I was to be posted at Drum... I found out by looking at my ORB and seeing my projected assignment.

Somebody please tell me how I can get to Germany. Somebody's got to need a SIGO.

2 comments:

Sal Go said...

Oooo ooo , I know!! Quit the army and MOVE THERE. lolzzz

Sal Go said...

if only it were that easy, right?