Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I guess he's aight

Joe Biden is an SU Law Alum. I guess he's alright. He was elected to the Senate at 29... Damn. Makes me feel somewhat unaccomplished.

He was kind of a hottie back in the day... I go for a man with a nice smile.

<--JOE

Seeing this picture, I should probably post some from Lauren's wedding. Lauren looked amazing too. Though I admit, I'm kind of annoyed that I gained a tad of weight before the event. I hate how my arms didn't look like their lovely defined selves; that will be quickly remedied. I'm rather worried about next year too. I'm curious as to how I'm not going to turn into a blimp over there. I'm kind of hoping that the food sucks, not on any part of our cooks, because they're always great. But you can't make filet mignon out of rump roast. Anyway, I need to go fix somebody's computer. What the hell is new.

No comments: